March 31, 2014

March Loves

Hey everybody! So today it's time to March into April (excuse the pun). Today's post I'll be showing you what I've been loving for the month of March. These products have all been ones I've been testing out and are becoming my Spring Essentials.

BEAUTY

Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Fruit & Seed Oil Blend

















Photo Credit: Spirit Beauty Lounge

This little beauty has helped me tremendously with acne scarring and sun damage. Its also loaded with essential fatty acids.


DIY Sugar & Honey Mask

Super simple and effective, great for a smooth, clear complexion. I use this once a week or when my skin needs some TLC.

Vapour Organic Beauty Mezmerize Eyeliner

Pricey little pencil liner, but natural and goes on smooth. I love making winged out liner looks or smudging it out for a smokey eye.


MUSIC

"Happy"-Pharrel Williams
All in the name.

"All Of Me"-John Legend
Such a melancholy melody.

"Brave"-Sara Bareilles
Such a fan of her. She's got such a smooth, versatile voice and a natural affinity towards music. Plus, this song has a good beat and an even better message.



No comments:

Post a Comment