March 21, 2014

A Spring To My Step

So lately I've been into puns (maybe it's from watching Mr. Peabody & Sherman, comment down below if you liked the movie) and this post is no exception. Whenever Spring comes around, I always feel this new energy. I want to try something different, be adventurous, and walk with a spring in my step. In honor of Spring, I'm going to be doing a series all about my Spring Cleaning advice for your house, skin, makeup, and life. So expect some exciting new posts coming up!

P.S. Have you guys checked out my Google+ Giveaway? You could win a surprise eco-gift!




Stay Eco-Chic

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Peabody and Sherman was great! My Mom loved it and I did too. It lived up to her childhood memories of the original show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes nostalgia. That show was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do more giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More giveaways! Did you watch Divergent?

      Delete